All versionsSee all
NI Ultiboard software helps students learn about the layout process and industry practices by providing a flexible environment for PCB layout and routing.
Students can retrieve designs from NI Multisim interactive SPICE-based simulation or begin from scratch using parts from the built-in Ultiboard database of land patterns.
- Prepares students for professional design activities with integrated layout and routing
- Combine with NI Multisim to simplify transfer of designs from schematic to layout
- Helps students produce their first PCBs with pick-and-place components and follow-me routing
- Exports to standard formats including Gerber to give students an understanding of industry practices
- Creates designs of up to four layers with up to 1,000 pins